QuestionUbuntu???/

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ubuntu???/
Is the any way that I can play crossfire on Ubuntu????
Can you plz help me!!!
If you instal All the windows emulators probably :|
@badboy3
Highly doubt you could actual hack since you dont have the same "Process" structure in Ubuntu :|
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
If you instal All the windows emulators probably :|
@badboy3
Highly doubt you could actual hack since you dont have the same "Process" structure in Ubuntu :|
but ubuntu does not run .exe files....
@badboy3
If you instal All the windows emulators probably :|
Do motherfuking learn2read :|
Ubuntu Runs exe files fine you just need to instal the emulators you moron.
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
@badboy3

Do motherfuking learn2read :|
Ubuntu Runs exe files fine you just need to instal the emulators you moron.
Which emulators....I got Wine.....and when I tryed to run crossfire installation it said that it was not the right format!
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
Which emulators....I got Wine.....and when I tryed to run crossfire installation it said that it was not the right format!
Wich version of ubuntu are you actualy using :|
It as to be a version that isnt 11 it must be inferior :|
And you must have a directx Emulator..
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManage...e+Applications
Browse that list it is bound to have some information on how to instal and maintain crossfire :|
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
Wich version of ubuntu are you actualy using :|
It as to be a version that isnt 11 it must be inferior :|
And you must have a directx Emulator..
WineHQ - Browse Applicationsⓘ
Browse that list it is bound to have some information on how to instal and maintain crossfire :|
I just got it today...I use the 10.04(i'm on it right know)
and is that the USA Crossfire??
and do you have to be loged in???
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
I just got it today...I use the 10.04(i'm on it right know)
and is that the USA Crossfire??
Doesnt matter the only diference in the client is the version and were it connects.
Same requirements same BS.
Besides relying in Ubuntu for gaming is worthless if you don't have a lot of Terminal knowledge and since you just started learn2Terminal
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
Doesnt matter the only diference in the client is the version and were it connects.
Same requirements same BS.
Besides relying in Ubuntu for gaming is worthless if you don't have a lot of Terminal knowledge and since you just started learn2Terminal
I also have playonlunix but it does not have Crossfire..
How do you add it???
Quote Originally Posted by badboy3 View Post
I also have playonlunix but it does not have Crossfire..
How do you add it???
I dont do gamming on linux without using games that use openGl because open GL is present on all Linux redestribuitions.
Since directx is limited to Windows OS and as limited compatibilitys with Linux i dont use it.
As i said before ask somone who knows gamming on ubuntu better then me.
And besides from what i read around in the list i showed you Its unstable.
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
I dont do gamming on linux without using games that use openGl because open GL is present on all Linux redestribuitions.
Since directx is limited to Windows OS and as limited compatibilitys with Linux i dont use it.
As i said before ask somone who knows gamming on ubuntu better then me.
And besides from what i read around in the list i showed you Its unstable.
okey...thanks
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us