Speed?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Speed?
Anyone know why speed isnt working anymore? I updated to 2454 and kept the code the same but it isnt working anymore.

Any help?

also still need help finding player pointer basc an wall pointr
speed is not 0x2454 it's noweaponweight though u can make minispeed with negative value

for playerpointer search
JumpStart and the first pointer is the playerpointer
for wall search EdgeShotEnabled and the first pointer is the wall pointer

i hope i helped u
yeah thanks man you helped. I used the noweap weight to do mini speed with a - value. but its not working like that anymore.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
speed is not 0x2454 it's noweaponweight though u can make minispeed with negative value

for playerpointer search
JumpStart and the first pointer is the playerpointer
for wall search EdgeShotEnabled and the first pointer is the wall pointer

i hope i helped u
PlayerPointer =A69D88?
WallMgr = A6910C?

I;ve been away from the game scene for several months and totally forgot alot of crap,lol
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
yeah thanks man you helped. I used the noweap weight to do mini speed with a - value. but its not working like that anymore.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------



PlayerPointer =A69D88?
WallMgr = A6910C?

I;ve been away from the game scene for several months and totally forgot alot of crap,lol
ur wall mgr is correct
dont know abt playerpointer haven't checked it yet
String: MovementWalkRate
Pointer: BasicPlayerInfo
Value: 1.0f //Normal Speed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us