Support Gameplay

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Support Gameplay
Are you a new player to League of Legends and want to learn how to play support?
Do you like just watching Support?
Do you LIKE league of legends?

If so, then check out my channel guys. I go over ranked support games and give out some tips to people. I am also very open-minded to take suggestions from you guys, whether it is video editing or the actual gameplay.

So check it out guys, my first video:



Also, check out my Channel: JosephLittleInc
Not bad.
You should also make shorter videos as well.
I did consider that, but higher ELO players prefer to watch full games to analyze the game better. My channel is not about having awesome replays or awesome moments, but awesome strategic gamplay that I personally enjoy from other commentators
Pretty good commentating, good game too. You're a good support. I'd do something about the constant clicking, I know you have to click to play but I would still try and find away around it, be it recording video then voicing over or anything else. Still, gg

I meant to ask, is Janna your favorite support?
Good video. I dont like playing with support tho. Its a bit boring for me (i know support has much work to do but still)
Having heal in rankeds its just a waste of a Summoner Spell, if you're in ranked, your AD carry should be not retarded (As well as theirs) To focus on killing when the laning phase is for farming, you shouldn't have any problem with healing until you get to lvl 6.
Also, you should choose a right support for your carry, ie: Sivir and mana whores champs should be carrying with a Soraka (Sivir, Tristana, Ezreal, Urgot etc) Champs that conserve well without any mana regen help and that needs a lot of heals should be carrying a Sona (The most clear example is Teemo), and champs that can be devastating early game, ie: Vayne, Graves, Ashe etc should be carrying a janna for a total lane dominance.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?