Buying level 30 League of Legends Account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Buying level 30 League of Legends Account
title says it all.

I would like 10k + IP, or enough runes to make a build. I want atleast ashe, miss fortune, or kennen in the account. Any one of these three is fine.

Skins aren't important, the less the better - you can still sell me an account with skins, i just don't want 10+ skins, if you have 2-5 sure but 10 is too much.

Don't need any RP.

Elo rating is NOT important, you can give me a 2k elo, or no elo. They do not matter to me.

North American accounts only please.
Welll since no one said anything, I know it says NA accounts only but im gonna take a shot o.O
I have a level 27 EU/Nordic and it has ashe and kennen and more (25 champions) with less then 10 + skins and it almost has full rune set. So if your interested just pm me.
I have lvl 30 lol account in NA with 45 champs 9 skins and 4 runepages and 27934 ip!!! Skype: feketepako90
I have 1.4k IP A heap of skins but only pay me as fitting as you think , 60-70 champs including ashe and kennen ( with kenn skin) 75 RP 3 Full rune pages (AD AP and Tank) 1141 Elo. PM me if interested will do a larger breakdown in selling page. level 30 account btw
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?