GFX Gallery

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
GFX Gallery
Keeping track/showcasing my works. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. I'm new to this.











































what software to create this graphics? sorry for noob question!
Quote Originally Posted by Glenox View Post
what software to create this graphics? sorry for noob question!
Most likely photoshop, if not GIMP.
The second one is cool
woah great designs, love them!
The second one is cool.Also you can get much better from this if you practise a bit ! still nice work man
Yo my name is wirdo I don't know if you remember me from hades but I know your work.
I like the second one personally - keep up the good art.
Quote Originally Posted by artdavidson View Post
I like the second one personally - keep up the good art.
nice bump dumbfuck.
Nice signs.
The last one is pretty creative, good job
Which app did u use?
loved them, keep it up!
Pic 8 and Pic 12 are good. The rest are very basic and need work, I am a very harsh critic so I am just gonna stop there.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us