SolvedME ajuda a cria hack!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
ME helps create hack!
I know + or - how to hack creates CABR the more I wanted to create a help of a hack of course, a colleague of mine tell me that you teach here, most do not know if you teach, the more I know who teaches at least one video or otherwise.
.
i think he says his college told him he could learn to code here or something :?
He's friend told him he could learn how to code hacks here.
As you are CA BR, i'll take you to the CA BR section.

/moved
Learn C++ and use your brains.
Aprenda C++ e use seu cérebro.

Visit the Coding Source section, a lot of bases to start.
Visite a seção Coding Source, um monte de bases postadas para começar.

@Alessandro10
@BACKD00R
O kra fala inglês ou portugues?

I can not understand anything!
Take a base and change the name.
F7.
Okay, done hacker.
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
Take a base and change the name.
F7.
Okay, done hacker.
the problem is disconnect every time that i inject! (lol)
Mais uma pessoa fazendo a seção CABR passar vergonha
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?