Hook
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Originally Posted by
I got swag
@BlackLite is Best coder than Assasin's Creed Blacklite you are beast 
We will not fight the both are good

Originally Posted by
Ryuesi
We will not fight the both are good
yh thats wat i just said..ppl who say anything else than that are ..... no need to complete for receiving an infraction


Originally Posted by
Ryuesi
We will not fight the both are good
i always admire how u settle things
and btw @I got swag ..... u are rly a "true" noob .... mind ur own business

Originally Posted by
Assassin's Creed
i always admire how u settle things
and btw @I got swag ..... u are rly a "true" noob .... mind ur own business
I know now u are leecher so i do not help any leecher @I got swag

Originally Posted by
Ryuesi
I know now u are leecher so i do not help any leecher @I got swag
u are talking to him righ?close this topic please , i didn't get any help .
@
Jigsaw
@
Hero
@
A$IAN
@
Royku

Originally Posted by
mustafafm
dude u dont need a hook for memory hacks....any way if u looked in Brimir's sig...u will find this :
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-how-hook.htmlPosts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.