Hack doesn't work at all..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hack doesn't work at all..
When I open Combat Arms and click Start it says:

"Engine.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x01121391" referenced memory at "0x01121391". the memory could not be "read"."

I have to use CTRL-ALT-DEL to end my task. I took the hack out and Combat Arms runs fine again.
I thought there wasn't a curse filter. And um go look on search and put in d/c download or in the ca section it should be stickied
But I'm not getting disconnected. It never works in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
I thought there wasn't a curse filter. And um go look on search and put in d/c download or in the ca section it should be stickied
something is wrong with the hack or the combat arms files are Fked
Quote Originally Posted by yuppicide View Post
When I open Combat Arms and click Start it says:

"Engine.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x01121391" referenced memory at "0x01121391". the memory could not be "read"."

I have to use CTRL-ALT-DEL to end my task. I took the hack out and Combat Arms runs fine again.
try reinstalling your Combat arms, then try..
If your on vista turn off UAC
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us