Buying league of legends NA s1 gold account

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Buying league of legends NA s1 gold account
$50-70 depending on the stats. Pm me if interested.
Quote Originally Posted by S1goldbuyer View Post
$50-70 depending on the stats. Pm me if interested.
hi I want to tell you I wanna sell
my acc

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by S1goldbuyer View Post
$50-70 depending on the stats. Pm me if interested.
Just I got 275 wins not many characters 30$ would be enough I got runes and evrything if you like it reply plz

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by S1goldbuyer View Post
$50-70 depending on the stats. Pm me if interested.
Just I got 275 wins not many characters 30$ would be enough I got runes and evrything if you like it reply plz

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

what you think about 30 lvl acc 275 wins and runes 3 skins 30$
**Will only make trade in-person, within GTA/downtown Toronto area

Make an offer, email: rhofive@gmail.com

Been playing since beta, I have almost all runes (each runeset is nine T3 runes, entire worth over 150,000 IP), many champs, 10 rune pages (worth 63,000 IP), level 30 account, some RP, some skins. I spent most of my RP on runes and rune pages.

Account 1:
673 RP, 8200 IP
10 Rune pages
Marks (T3, x9): AS, MPen, Crit%, AR, AD, MR, ArPen
Seals: AS, MP5/lvl, MP5, AP/lvl, Crit%, HRegen/lvl, AR, AD, HP/lvl
Glyphs:AS, MP5/lvl, AP/lvl, MPen, Mana, MR/lvl, MR, CDR
Quints(x3): MS, AS, HP, MPen, Crit%, AP, MP5, AR, AD, ArPen
Skins: Nightmare Cho'gath
Champions: Ali,Amumu,Annie,Ashe,Caitlyn,Cho'gath,Corki,Dr.Mun do,Eve,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Gangplank,Gragas,Irelia ,Janna,JarvanIV,Jax,Kassadin,Kayle,
Kennen,Lux,Malphite,MasterYi,MissFortune,Morgana,N asus,Nidalee,Nocturne,Nunu,Pantheon,Poppy,Ryze,Sha co,Shen,Singed,Sion,Sivir,
Teemo,Tristana,Tryndamere,TwistedFate,Udyr,Veigar, XinZhao,Zilean

Account 2:
15 RP, 9100 IP
Skins: Sanguine Garen, Vandal Jax,
Runes: A few complete sets
Champions:
Alistar,Amumu,Annie,Cho'gath,Eve,Fiddlesticks,Gare n,Janna,Jax,Kayle,Malphite,Mordekaiser,Morgana,Nas us,Nunu,Pantheon,Poppy,Rammus,
Ryze,Shaco,Sivir,Teemo,Tristana,Tryndamere,Twitch, Veigar,Warwick,Zilean
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?