Controller Help?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Controller Help?
I've searched around GOOGLE and what-not trying to find a way to stop the auto-shutdown on my wireless controller.
People say using tape, rubber bands, fans, etc. will work, but it hasn't for me.
I also realize a Play & Charge would help here but I'm a poor bastard.
So, has anyone got any ideas to how to make this stop?
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post
I've searched around GOOGLE and what-not trying to find a way to stop the auto-shutdown on my wireless controller.
People say using tape, rubber bands, fans, etc. will work, but it hasn't for me.
I also realize a Play & Charge would help here but I'm a poor bastard.
So, has anyone got any ideas to how to make this stop?
Buy a new controller then take out the new one put the old one in return it saying it doesn't connect with your xbox and bam new controller.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Buy a new controller then take out the new one put the old one in return it saying it doesn't connect with your xbox and bam new controller.
I have the limited edition Gears of War 3 XBOX and controllers, if I wanna return the controllers I have to return the XBOX.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post


I have the limited edition Gears of War 3 XBOX and controllers, if I wanna return the controllers I have to return the XBOX.
You can buy that on amazon or gamestop probably has one or if your really desperate you can hotswap with just a normal controller but that involves opening it up and switching the boards
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


You can buy that on amazon or gamestop probably has one or if your really desperate you can hotswap with just a normal controller but that involves opening it up and switching the boards
I don't have the steady hand or knowledge on how to do that.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post

I don't have the steady hand or knowledge on how to do that.
You don't need a steady hand there is no soldering involved just buy a standard controller and go on YouTube look up how to take apart the controller and just switch the boards and return it saying it won't connect or stay on. If your not willing to do this just trow it awaythen because if its not staying on Im guessing there is a connection failure. So just do the hotswap method.
What do you mean auto shutdown?

When the controller turns off after not being touched for 1o mins?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
What do you mean auto shutdown?

When the controller turns off after not being touched for 1o mins?
I thought I got that point across, apparently I haven't.

Is there a way to make it stay on without a Play & Charge kit, is what I'm asking.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post

I thought I got that point across, apparently I haven't.

Is there a way to make it stay on without a Play & Charge kit, is what I'm asking.
Put batteries in it?
I have same problem!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
I have same problem!!!!
were you able to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


were you able to fix it?
no lmfao it fixed itself lmfao i dont even know what happened it just did ^ next day it was fine lol
@Rave.
It might be your charge or batterys not ur controller cuz thats common that it dosnt charge properly and runs out of bat but dosnt register, its a bug for old controllers
Auto shutdown :S, Can't say ive ever heard of that, But id just buy a wired controller
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us