My Montage |HD|

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
My Montage |HD|
Here ya go, Enjoy.




Change title to Crome Arts |HD| (Not Mine) @AVGN or somebody.
In the beginning the effect was annoying and but it got better good job.
that pink got anoying
Ghost aim

You can see in the last accolade, the bullets don't hit the people lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Ghost aim

You can see in the last accolade, the bullets don't hit the people lol.
I looked closer and you are right. Bullets dont hit the enemys at all
This isnt your video... I no the guy who made it fag
Look at 2:10 the bullets hit the metal but the player still dies. XD doesn't even hit the player at all.. o_O
@iiNarbz I thought it was a good video but I didnt pay attention to see if it was ghost aim. @ConvexHQ: Ur the fucking ****** who didnt read under the video. I said change the title because it WAS NOT MINE.
Pretty cool video haha, kind of weird its not yours tho
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?