Connection to Host Failed
I searched through the AVA section and I didn't see this thread posted, so I thought I should post it here.
The IJJI service center didn't help me at all and I thought the MPGH community would be better.
I recently downloaded AVA through a mirror site, MMOSite I believe, and everything went well. The download was long, but nothing bad, I installed it perfectly fine, and I even installed the Reactor perfectly fine. I patched the game to the latest version, logged in and attempted to get into a match. The map loads and then I get booted out of the room, and the error: Connection to Host Failed (2) appears. I thought it was just a failed internet connection, so I waited until the next day to retry and the same thing happens. I uninstalled AVA, minus the Reactor and reinstalled and it still didn't work. I did the same thing, but this time I restarted my laptop after uninstalling and reinstalling, and the same error appears. My internet connection has not been down, and I doubt it's my firewall or Anti-Virus because I was able to play about a month ago with the same security settings. My drivers are up to date.
So what should I do next?
The IJJI service center didn't help me at all and I thought the MPGH community would be better.
I recently downloaded AVA through a mirror site, MMOSite I believe, and everything went well. The download was long, but nothing bad, I installed it perfectly fine, and I even installed the Reactor perfectly fine. I patched the game to the latest version, logged in and attempted to get into a match. The map loads and then I get booted out of the room, and the error: Connection to Host Failed (2) appears. I thought it was just a failed internet connection, so I waited until the next day to retry and the same thing happens. I uninstalled AVA, minus the Reactor and reinstalled and it still didn't work. I did the same thing, but this time I restarted my laptop after uninstalling and reinstalling, and the same error appears. My internet connection has not been down, and I doubt it's my firewall or Anti-Virus because I was able to play about a month ago with the same security settings. My drivers are up to date.
So what should I do next?