1000th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
1000th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY THOUSANTH POST!!!!!!!!!!!! I am probably gonna get banned but i just want to make a big deal about it. So while I am on my thousanth post, I would like to thank these people who have helped me on my long journey in computer programming (3 years):

@Hell_Demon
@giniyat202
@giniyat101
@Brimir
@~FALLEN~
@topblast
@mmob
@Void
@Jason

and anybody else that i didn't mention...

I just want to thank MPGH for being such a great resource and place to pass time.

Thanks, that's all for now, hehehe.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
YAY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY THOUSANTH POST!!!!!!!!!!!! I am probably gonna get banned but i just want to make a big deal about it. So while I am on my thousanth post, I would like to thank these people who have helped me on my long journey in computer programming (3 years):

@Hell_Demon
@giniyat202
@giniyat101
@Brimir
@~FALLEN~
@topblast
@mmob
@Void

and anybody else that i didn't mention...

I just want to thank MPGH for being such a great resource and place to pass time.

Thanks, that's all for now, hehehe.
Postbans start at 1,337 and repeat every 1000th after that
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
YAY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY THOUSANTH POST!!!!!!!!!!!! I am probably gonna get banned but i just want to make a big deal about it. So while I am on my thousanth post, I would like to thank these people who have helped me on my long journey in computer programming (3 years):

@Hell_Demon
@giniyat202
@giniyat101
@Brimir
@~FALLEN~
@topblast
@mmob
@Void

and anybody else that i didn't mention...

I just want to thank MPGH for being such a great resource and place to pass time.

Thanks, that's all for now, hehehe.
No problem also thanks for your help here .
Congratulations and you are already a very good programmer
Thanks guys i really appreciate it. Hassan you can close this now, i know it's against the rules, I don't want you to get in trouble hehe.
Doubt that you'll get in trouble in a dead section, but closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?