Request for RJ

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Request for RJ
Hey GFX'ers..

Erm, i've been "looking" around this section for a while. And eeh..I need a sig!
I love RJ's...his style of signature is awesome.

So RJ, could you make me a signature?

Text: SLH
Render: Hmm, some hip-hop renders? Don't really care

I'll leave the rest to you, your the expert.
Request Format

1. Main Text/Name: The main text on the signature.
2. Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] The text below the main text.
3. Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
4. Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
5. Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image.
6. Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included.
7. Image/Render: [Optional] The render that you want placed on the image, such as a soldier.
8. Designer: [Optional] The designer that you want to create your signature. Requests with specific designers may take a lot longer than not specifying one, depending on their availability.
9. Other Information: Anything else you think we should know.
Err yes I could do that.
But I know absolutely NOTHING about good signatures.
So, he's the expert! He knows better than me, let him do good
He's great. Hes one of the best. But he won't make a signature for someone who has only joined this past two weeks.
mm. OK.
I'll go probaly, just request a new signature then.


Well, i know this is an old thread, but i said i'd make a sig for somone

I wonder if he will even see it lol...
I doubt it. Thats sig isnt really thatgreat either
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us