PostCE and Weapons

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
CE and Weapons
I found a short tutorial to change some value of weapons using CE.
I know its to Point Blank, video are old and adresses are different in PB but my question is:

Is possible to do this right now? And how to find a weapon addresses?



VIDEO:

Btw, sorry for my English.
Quote Originally Posted by glowid1 View Post
I found a short tutorial to change some value of weapons using CE.
I know its to Point Blank, video are old and adresses are different in PB but my question is:

Is possible to do this right now? And how to find a weapon addresses?



VIDEO:

Btw, sorry for my English.
Exit game with PB Kaybo

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?