New at this, few basic questions

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
New at this, few basic questions
Hey so I am new to this, I figured I would check this out. Just a few basic (probably stupid) questions. Are these hacks just for the computer game of COD MW3 or for 360 as well? I am just looking for something to unlock all or at least most weapons for the 360 game. I'm too impatient to unlock them all myself. Also, what problems might I run into using the hacks and how would I enter them on the game if I am playing it on the 360? I'll take any advice out there. Thanks.
I think they are all PC-based sorry to say but u can search in the console forum if u like
/moved to help
/closed

Please go to the XBOX 360 section.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?