MOTM #20 Voting Thread
MOTM #20 Voting Thread
PollMOTM #20
37 votes
@supercarz1991 =
nuff said 
nuff said 
i better win, lol no more stupid gay motm's :P
see what i did there?
see what i did there?
I think @Gaz won no matter what...
@Gaz = made way too gay
Me = Most clean mod 
(Yes, this mod was pretty unserious)

(Yes, this mod was pretty unserious)
@supercarz1991 FTW
I vote Speculation. Imo, it is the cleanest mod there. The logins are funny, but really fucking dumb. And Supercarz just translated a point on the mesh. It also looks nothing like a penis.
Tommorow getting my new video-card = GAME ON / MODDING ON!
Finally my new computer will be COMPLETE.
Finally my new computer will be COMPLETE.
looks like @supercarz1991 is finally going to win one of these
U got my vote
U got my vote

So, GAZ'S IS SO FUCKING GAY THAT I CAN'T EVEN VOTE FOR IT. So i'm going with supercarz's,
,
Biased decision is biased,
Oh yeah, @Speculation, that mod is fucking sick as hell ; o, looks so clean and looks like you spent a lot of time on it.
,Biased decision is biased,

Oh yeah, @Speculation, that mod is fucking sick as hell ; o, looks so clean and looks like you spent a lot of time on it.
Supercarz was the only one that made me laugh and I have no idea why. Speculation's was also really good, I wish I could picture how it would look in-game but i can't anymore, but very clean gj everyone 

yay!! lol guess i should think of a theme o_O
This thread is closed for replies.








