Exclamationhack tool dectected without hack ????!!!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
hack tool dectected without hack ????!!!!
please help me , i alwat get hack tool ,even i dont use any hack



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Post in help next time. Well since you're receiving this bug on CFVN not sure what you can do...
@Cataclypse I think hes in NA That's English If my eyes do not deceive me...
Quote Originally Posted by xDivinityx View Post
@Cataclypse I think hes in NA That's English If my eyes do not deceive me...
The "OK" button says "Xac nhan" which is viet.
Already tried to reinstall the game?
@catacylpse , I fail... ^ - ^ Assumed after seeing the top and changed language preference... which isn't really possible... now is it...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us