I am back!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I am back!
Hi guys i used to play Combat Arms but i quit a long time ago and now i am back
Someone of you might remember me


So tell me whats new in CA i quit when the mods were patched
Sooo CA is failing all the time. They just patched lifetaker few days ago. I dont know if the room crasher is patched or not but it is annoying as hell. Mods are not patched anymore but you need to bypass them.
Idk you but welcome back.
Im an oldphag and I dont know you

Who is this?
I don't know you either
but welcome back
I hate CA but welcome back
welllcome back
Welcome back to MPGH :3
Welcome back
welcome back
Welcome back.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us