Youtube Intro
I need a decent looking background for my youtube channel.
It's crossfire based and I would like to have a 3D Model of the M4A1 With the Channel Name Engraved on the Upper, then Videos on the Magazine.
It would look similar to what KarlThePro Does. But he charges 10$ Per intro which in my honest opinion is crazy.
So to summarize this:
3D M4A1 Model Spinning a full 360 - Cut to a stop, with the barrel to the left, then the text "KillsForThrills" Appear on the upper (the part above the Magazine slot for you who are not familiar with AR Platforms) and Videos Flash on the Magazine Rotating 90Degrees to view it at a proper angle.

It would look something similar to that.
You would have to extract the model from the crossfire folder and open it as a 3ds file (or something like that) I honestly am not proficient enough to do this....
It's crossfire based and I would like to have a 3D Model of the M4A1 With the Channel Name Engraved on the Upper, then Videos on the Magazine.
It would look similar to what KarlThePro Does. But he charges 10$ Per intro which in my honest opinion is crazy.
So to summarize this:
3D M4A1 Model Spinning a full 360 - Cut to a stop, with the barrel to the left, then the text "KillsForThrills" Appear on the upper (the part above the Magazine slot for you who are not familiar with AR Platforms) and Videos Flash on the Magazine Rotating 90Degrees to view it at a proper angle.

It would look something similar to that.
You would have to extract the model from the crossfire folder and open it as a 3ds file (or something like that) I honestly am not proficient enough to do this....