Cannot geta file [Version.ini]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot geta file [Version.ini]
Anybody know how to fix this, I just installed warrock and when I tried to start it up it came up with this error message.
I did, lke 5 times, and from all different sites.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I did, lke 5 times, and from all different sites.
have you checked the FAQ on the warrock site it may have it there ill look into for you.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/61-archive...i_warrock.html

maybe this can help i had to go to 2006 to find it lol.
And from what i could find you cant play warrock on windows vista.
Ewww vista xD I use XP lolz One guy put up the file im missing apparently then took it down so =(, anyway i just wont play WR, back to CA xD
i know! restart your computer! thats wat i did, and it worked
Doesnt work for me =( lol life hates me, oh well xD
I know lol xD
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us