[Combat Mods™] Frosty G36E

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Too oversaturated!

:x
Its Pretty nice, but the color could be a Little darker
the color i used looked realy dark in photoshop. guess it wasnt
Selectively overlay!
lil to bright
the g36e looks better when you dont use selective overlay
Quote Originally Posted by CombatModder- View Post
the g36e looks better when you dont use selective overlay
no it doesnt. ;(
Enough with the prefix. You need to earn it and you have yet to do so.
Its my mod, my release, and my group. I can do as I please
Quote Originally Posted by CombatModder- View Post
Its my mod, my release, and my group. I can do as I please
You dont have a group. Its just you. Back on topic, its too saturated. And selectively overlaying does look better on any gun.
Too bright again. Same problem as with the scar mod. It looks still good for a beginner 7/10
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?