I NEED CE TUTS

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I NEED CE TUTS
I need a C.E tutorial for unlimited hp that WORKS as of January 28, 2012

Thnx

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

CE 6.1 tutorials
Did you even saw the GOD MODE ?!?
The Value didnt show when i ran the first scan. Or the second or third and i followed all steps
64bit operatesystem ?
i doubt if that works then
You know any hacks or something? I need some sort of aimbot or unlimited hp.

*Read my thread about SPAS-15 Silver for free*
Anyway i think God Mode is only private / works at only at Missions or AI Mode .
(Dont think so )..
It works anywhere, if you are host that is. :/
Quote Originally Posted by InigmaCannon View Post
It works anywhere, if you are host that is. :/
The problem is that your the host anyone will tell me that im a lagger host.
Who care what they say, some of them just say it because they're losing.
Traditional method works for me, yet I have a 64-bit OS which seems to allow for it Don't know anything about 32-bit working.
Quote Originally Posted by InigmaCannon View Post
I need a C.E tutorial for unlimited hp that WORKS as of January 28, 2012

Thnx

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

CE 6.1 tutorials
Got Team Viewer ?
Yep, Downloaded when u told me to. Whats the step after that?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?