LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN MY CLAN!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN MY CLAN!!!!!!!!!!
maybe me?!
but im playing on the EU server...
i have a tiger I soon (already VK3601(H)
but im playing on the EU server...
i have a tiger I soon (already VK3601(H)
i got a Tier 5 and a tier 8
i have a kv and su-85
tier 4
(2short)
(2short)what server? europe or america?
Started 3 Days ago Got a KV and my destroyed tanks is the same as the amount of played games Do u think i'll suit you? btw I come in a package with my friend
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersLooking for People to join a zombie serverSP 1 CrossFire Clan Recruitment & AdvertisingNew Clan [B]lack_War] looking for members plz joinFE 4 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Helplooking for people to play private match withWE 3 CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertisinglooking for a hacking/glitching/awsome clan
0 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatslooking for peopleGO 1