SolvedDanksole VIP

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Danksole VIP
It's patched right? I read that it was, but does that mean we need to donate again for an updated version?

I think someone replied to another post asking something similar, but I didn't entirely understand
No, you do not have to donate again for an updated version. I'm pretty sure that the updates will be free. Saw it on a thread somewhere or from one of the MPGH Vindictus people.
It's not patched at the moment. I just checked and ran it.


If you looked at the other thread, you can see that the one they were talking about was from 2 months ago.
I couldnt contact Dank... So wanted the Danksole VIP
Quote Originally Posted by asterio View Post
I couldnt contact Dank... So wanted the Danksole VIP
I've been away for the last 10 days..

The only real way to contact me is through Private Message.


From what I know it isn't patched.. I'm coming out with a new version soon though and anyone who already has 3.0 will get 3.1.
Now get on steam :l
i have danksole 3.0 but its not showing up on my sinject as a .dll what do i do +cry
Danksole got its own injector... Why would you use sinject?
im new to this i dont know what to do
Just read the readme. Everything is explained clearly in it.
You have to open the injector that comes with danksole and select the path where your vindictus.exe is located.
The readme is there for a reason..
i dont see a readme just have the rar file ive had it for months hopefully this read me helps -__-
Quote Originally Posted by jojo714 View Post
i dont see a readme just have the rar file ive had it for months hopefully this read me helps -__-
Unpack it, be happy.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us