SolvedPC Build Errors

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
PC Build Errors
Brother of mine ordered a PC and wanted me to build it. Couldn't get it to turn on at all today so I assumed the PS was DOA. Tried it on my PC and ran fine. Unhooked the GFX and tried turning it on. Wasn't that either. So I finally decided the MOBO was broke and told him I would send it in tomorrow. He came here after work and wanted to try one more time. Hooked the two power connectors to the MOBO. Hooked power switch up, it turned on. Unhooked it, plugged everything back in after putting it in the case. Won't turn on. Unplugged it and re-hooked the 2 power connectors. It turned on. What the fuck is the problem?

inb4wrongsection

I need an answer like now, not 48 hours from now.
where do lights show up?
On the MOBO. And the cpu fan spins.
Is it a P67 chipset board?
I got an ASUS Sabertooth P67, I got to turn on my computer weirdly.
And Ravi told me P67 is the most recalled chipset, so I'm saving up for Z68.
It is a Z68 Gigabyte UD3. Gigabyte 560TI GFX. 8GB Rip Jaws.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

@Stevenom
Give me the full list of what you bought.
What I just said and a PC Power 760W PS

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

@Stevenom
You need to buy a CPU

solved?
/fp

I gave him a i5 2600k
Do you hear any beeps?
Read the motherboard manual.
Of course. It only doesn't turned on when I have it screwed into the case. Works fine when its sitting on my lap.
Quote Originally Posted by Fayded View Post
Of course. It only doesn't turned on when I have it screwed into the case. Works fine when its sitting on my lap.
try not to screw hard
as long as it holds
I finally got it working.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?