Tomorrows Patch [SPOILER ALERT]

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Tomorrows Patch [SPOILER ALERT]
Found the guns in it..








If you're wondering how I did it, I just took the lastest gun image(http://clan.z8games.com/images/weaponimages/C0298.jpg) and added the next number in the URL.. for example, in this one it says C0298, I just changed it to C0299 and so on and got this patch's guns.
Quote Originally Posted by ijustjizzed View Post
thanks for spoiling
You're welcome .
The awm looks cool. But i already got a red one, so don't need it
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
The awm looks cool. But i already got a red one, so don't need it
I won AWM Rd, then at xmas I won AWM Xmas and when the AWM Gold was added, I had nothing else to spend coupons on, so I bought that. I guess I'll be going for AWM Stripes then.
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post


I won AWM Rd, then at xmas I won AWM Xmas and when the AWM Gold was added, I had nothing else to spend coupons on, so I bought that. I guess I'll be going for AWM Stripes then.
You poor kid. Waste soo much money on a game. I doubt your even good
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
You poor kid. Waste soo much money on a game. I doubt your even good
2.2 kdr

And I got the AWM Xmas in 10 crates and while my account was hacked they won me AWM Red Dragon. O_o
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post


2.2 kdr

And I got the AWM Xmas in 10 crates and while my account was hacked they won me AWM Red Dragon. O_o
Whats your rank?
-> if you're lower then 2nd LT, your a zp wh0re

I'm only 1.74 kdr and 1st LT 8Th class.
27K till captain! /WIN
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
Whats your rank?
-> if you're lower then 2nd LT, your a zp wh0re

I'm only 1.74 kdr and 1st LT 8Th class.
27K till captain! /WIN
Major 8th. 102K till Lt colonel!

I'll PM you my acc link
This patch will kill Crossfire i guess a lot of new bugs etc, Nvm downloading Team Fortess 2...
Looks nice.
Niceeeeeee!! I want... MG3
Wow nice find bro! Im going for that Gold Machine Gun
i have a question: this can change the gun image, how about gun effect?
for example, normal m4, you change the image to Gold M4, will it become 38 bullets? lol
i really doubt it
this is like The Emperor'S New Clothes, just to fool yourself
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?