I was wondering when I use the aimbot bydlobot it always aims through walls is it possible to make the bullets go through all the walls. Example I lock onto someone 3 walls away my bullets shoot through those 3 walls to kill him.
Originally Posted by tenthlobbymw2
I was wondering when I use the aimbot bydlobot it always aims through walls is it possible to make the bullets go through all the walls. Example I lock onto someone 3 walls away my bullets shoot through those 3 walls to kill him.
Nope xD bullets can only go through one wall ...
Originally Posted by High_Voltage
Nope xD bullets can only go through one wall ...
I mean hack the bullets to go through unlimited number of walls.
---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------
Originally Posted by TeamDarkness
Haha sick idea , but this means you need to hack the "physic" of the hole Game Engine thats impossible & even if youre a genius then you will get a ban in under 30 minutes
I used a patch in mw2 that had an aimbot that shot through infinite amount of walls. So I figured if someone could do it for mw2 it can be done for mw3.
Haha sick idea , but this means you need to hack the "physic" of the hole Game Engine thats impossible & even if youre a genius then you will get a ban in under 30 minutes
.gsc editing, yes it can be done
its possible with memory hacking ( well depends on engine )
and its also possible with .gsc modding
+ moved to help