Clean Minecraft.jar, From Alpha 1.0.15 to the latest release. [Updated/Redone]

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
helpful and imformative!
hope to see more
Thank you kind sir.
Bump, this needs to be updated. I have some from 1.3 - 1.5 anyone have any from before 1.3?
Nvm in fact, all my jars contain either all or some of the following mods already installed, Optifine, Rei's minimap and or Too Many Items / Not enough items.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Bump, this needs to be updated. I have some from 1.3 - 1.5 anyone have any from before 1.3?
Nvm in fact, all my jars contain either all or some of the following mods already installed, Optifine, Rei's minimap and or Too Many Items / Not enough items.
I used to use this launcher: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...minecraft.html
There was a .jar downloader included. Maybe this could be useful, if you want to update this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
I used to use this launcher: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...minecraft.html
There was a .jar downloader included. Maybe this could be useful, if you want to update this thread.
Thank you non ame, I'll give it a go. I get an error when I try to open up the Jar Downloader.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Thank you non ame, I'll give it a go. I get an error when I try to open up the Jar Downloader.
Hmm yeah it seems to be broken. Isn't there a program called "MCNostalgia" or something like that, where you can download old minecraft jars?
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
Hmm yeah it seems to be broken. Isn't there a program called "MCNostalgia" or something like that, where you can download old minecraft jars?
Hmm I'll check that out too. xD
Wow thanks mate! First time i find such a complete list of all releases.
i guess this is a bump...but does this thread still have to be sticked? you can download ALL of them from the launcher. i suppose its not usefull anymore.
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?