MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS
Looking to sell Minecraft accounts. Would people buy them at $1 each account? Of course, bulk orders will have discounts. I just need some input before I commit to this. Middlemen will be used and payments will be sent via PayPal as a gift with a disclaimer as a note.
what info on them is changeable?
@Ed

Can't change the password or any skins that are on the account. Nothing that would make the original owner realize his account is hijacked.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
@Ed

Can't change the password or any skins that are on the account. Nothing that would make the original owner realize his account is hijacked.
I sincerely doubt people are going to purchase phished MineCraft accounts, however, they might want to take the risks for just $1 USD
Minecraft accounts that are sold are usually phished/cracked. That's why the sellers tell you not to change the password on any of them.
I still need some feedback before I decide to commit to this.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us