Scroll drop nerfed
Anyone has been farming contract for scrolls since the last update? (blasters)
I used to have like 6 or more good scroll in a night of botting (mael/sent/force).
I've been botting contract for the last few days and I barely have 1 or 2 scroll per night, which is around 250-300 runs.
I've had 2 nights without any good scrolls, only tricky and intense.
I wonder if I've just been really unlucky this week or if a lot of people are experiencing the same right now.
I just want some goddamn maelstrom to finish my blaster. I've failed 3, which is what I've got in 3-4 nights. I would have normally had like 10 mael in that time.
Is the same happening in other battles too?
I used to have like 6 or more good scroll in a night of botting (mael/sent/force).
I've been botting contract for the last few days and I barely have 1 or 2 scroll per night, which is around 250-300 runs.
I've had 2 nights without any good scrolls, only tricky and intense.
I wonder if I've just been really unlucky this week or if a lot of people are experiencing the same right now.
I just want some goddamn maelstrom to finish my blaster. I've failed 3, which is what I've got in 3-4 nights. I would have normally had like 10 mael in that time.
Is the same happening in other battles too?

