~~Cold Seed Glitch~~

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
~~Cold Seed Glitch~~














I will show this glitch for NX or first 25 people who leave a comment and ask.
I will not show for free because it will get abused.
My IGN is: sammmmm

Show for free:
1st ooberkid (showed)
2nd dareff1
3rd kardoso
4th chipchipwoot
5th afoolforlove
6th Sw337k1ll
7th Ryguy
8th yaaver2468
9th rpatel1130
10th tjgustjr96
11th flapjack94
12th hyak
13th darknezzrox
14th hoppykill
15th war_kid


Junk Flea


Im under Alpha staircase.

Im in tank =)

Im in the Shed near Alpha base great for Capture the flag.

Same As Cold seed

Gray Hammer


I got up here only one person needed: me
first post xD pretty kool and ty
Quote Originally Posted by ooberkid View Post
first post xD pretty kool and ty
lol I've always wannted a first
umm i know how to do this glich is not hard i can show it for free
Quote Originally Posted by elsureno13s View Post
umm i know how to do this glich is not hard i can show it for free
I will get patched though cause so many ppl will do it
Quote Originally Posted by elsureno13s View Post
umm i know how to do this glich is not hard i can show it for free
can you show me? add me ingame my name is headzshots or 123youhateme
Quote Originally Posted by ooberkid View Post
can you show me? add me ingame my name is headzshots or 123youhateme
Dude I'll show cause you were first to comment. (free!!)

Ill go on right now add me and join my room
guys that is easy to do its part of the mountains glitchs..
Quote Originally Posted by azn41ife View Post
guys that is easy to do its part of the mountains glitchs..
yup........ =)
show me plz
I'll add u
Quote Originally Posted by Dareff1 View Post
show me plz
I'll add u
kk your 2nd to post it free
rofl i dont know mountain glitch ='(
punk is ur ingame name punkdude193?
Quote Originally Posted by ooberkid View Post
punk is ur ingame name punkdude193?
no it sammmmm
join my room man you 1st post it free
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?