Simple NoMenu Base[C++]

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Simple NoMenu Base[C++]
This is a new method of hacking CrossFire. I will start soon with release super CF hacks.
I just removed the offsets/pointers because thats a task for you.

Here it is(C++):
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
              
//Offsets / Pointers
#define MY_WpnMgr        0x0 // Get the pointers & offsets yourself!
#define MY_NORELOAD      0x0
#define MY_NOCHANGEDALAY 0x0
//Handles / Threads
DWORD IS_cShell = *(DWORD*)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD IS_WpnMgr = *(DWORD*)(IS_cShell + IS_WpnMgr);

   
void NOCHANGEDELAY(DWORD IS_WpnMgr)
{
	if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
while(1)
{
*(float*)(IS_WpnMgr+MY_NOCHANGEDALAY) = 1;//Simply auto-activate when WpnMgr is activated!
}
}

void NRELOAD(DWORD IS_WpnMgr)
{
	if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
while(1)
{
*(float*)(IS_WpnMgr+MY_NORELOAD) = 0;//Simply auto-activate when WpnMgr is activated!
}
}

void Cl0ck3D()
{
for (;;)
{
DWORD IS_WpnMgr = *(DWORD*)(IS_cShell + IS_WpnMgr);
if(IS_WpnMgr)
{
NRELOAD(IS_WpnMgr);
NOCHANGEDELAY(IS_WpnMgr);
}
Sleep(200);
}
}
  
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD R0FLMA0, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
if ( R0FLMA0 == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{
    MessageBoxA(0,"Coded by iDarkness","CF PUB MPGH.NET",MB_OK);
        //if ( MB_OK==1){
CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Cl0ck3D,0,0,0);// HACK IS INJECTED!
        //}
}
   return TRUE;
}
Credits:
@iDarkness(ME for coding it and discovering some methods..)

Dont leech without giving creds![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

PLEASE DO NOT FLAME THIS IS MY FIRST CF HACK IM STILL LEARNING!
omg^^ learn to hook :P (then its much easyer to make hacks )
This hook is detected..and base don't work..;*
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider. View Post
This hook is detected..and base don't work..;*
thats no hook
thats basicly only a simple thread ...

/close request
Detected /doesnt work
#Updated!
Should work now, and dont flame Im new to CF Hacking...
Quote Originally Posted by iDarkness View Post
#Updated!
Should work now, and dont flame Im new to CF Hacking...
you're new to hacking in general, you never learned to code properly. Leechers who leech remain leechers
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
you're new to hacking in general, you never learned to code properly. Leechers who leech remain leechers
I did not leech, I made it all myself. Im not new to hacking in general. I already made WarRock, Combat Arms & Project Blackout hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by iDarkness View Post
I did not leech, I made it all myself. Im not new to hacking in general. I already made WarRock, Combat Arms & Project Blackout hacks.
dude I have seen your code before, if I were to put you on the spot without u being able to google something u wouldn't be able to answer a simple question about coding. You're a leecher & you get people to code for you at your nooby VIP site. Whats worse is they cant even code themselves lolz
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
dude I have seen your code before, if I were to put you on the spot without u being able to google something u wouldn't be able to answer a simple question about coding. You're a leecher & you get people to code for you at your nooby VIP site. Whats worse is they cant even code themselves lolz
@iDarkness
never Expected this
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
dude I have seen your code before, if I were to put you on the spot without u being able to google something u wouldn't be able to answer a simple question about coding. You're a leecher & you get people to code for you at your nooby VIP site. Whats worse is they cant even code themselves lolz
Rofl. U saw my coding before? What do you mean? I'am just a warrock hacker trying to make CF hacks. If you dont it I dont care. I dont know u. Also I dont have a "VIP Site" I started hacking WarRock 2 months ago. And 1 week ago CF...
Quote Originally Posted by iDarkness View Post
Rofl. U saw my coding before? What do you mean? I'am just a warrock hacker trying to make CF hacks. If you dont it I dont care. I dont know u. Also I dont have a "VIP Site" I started hacking WarRock 2 months ago. And 1 week ago CF...
butt hurt much?

Him: cody are you ~FALLEN~ on MPGH?
Me: Yes.
Him: Cock sucker.
Me: umad? lol.
Him: F*** why did you comment so on my thread? I tried hacking first time CF and then you say this.
Me: All i said was the truth.
Him: -.- truth huh?
Me: yep. Name one thing I said that isn't the truth and ill remove my comments.
Him: let me check. You dont know my coders + I closed my site down + You never seen my codes before + wada f*** about google?
Me: what about that is incorrect? They cant code, so? And yes I have.
Him: You know what I dont have time for you. Only for my friends honestly your just a lonely guy. Never had reallife friends I think? Just sitting on your room like a no lifer.

Lmao ayoub, I do have rl friends. Tons of them. I have no problems making friends, or keeping them. I have no problem getting girls either. I'm curious where as to how your mentally inept mind drew the conclusion of me being a nolife kid behind a desk. I personally don't care what you think of me, but I think if you're going to try to insult me you should pick up a dictionary and look at the "big words" so you don't sound so mentally inept and illiterate next time. Bye bye.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
butt hurt much?

Him: cody are you ~FALLEN~ on MPGH?
Me: Yes.
Him: Cock sucker.
Me: umad? lol.
Him: F*** why did you comment so on my thread? I tried hacking first time CF and then you say this.
Me: All i said was the truth.
Him: -.- truth huh?
Me: yep. Name one thing I said that isn't the truth and ill remove my comments.
Him: let me check. You dont know my coders + I closed my site down + You never seen my codes before + wada f*** about google?
Me: what about that is incorrect? They cant code, so? And yes I have.
Him: You know what I dont have time for you. Only for my friends honestly your just a lonely guy. Never had reallife friends I think? Just sitting on your room like a no lifer.

Lmao ayoub, I do have rl friends. Tons of them. I have no problems making friends, or keeping them. I have no problem getting girls either. I'm curious where as to how your mentally inept mind drew the conclusion of me being a nolife kid behind a desk. I personally don't care what you think of me, but I think if you're going to try to insult me you should pick up a dictionary and look at the "big words" so you don't sound so mentally inept and illiterate next time. Bye bye.
i got another idiot talking to me on MSN in that same way ....*jeremy*...
@~FALLEN~ If you think Im a fail kid why even bother to start talking on my thread. Im not going to insult you, you do not even deserve to be instulted. Continue your life or stfu. I honestly dont need you. From now on please do not comment on my threads or even just click em, if im a failkid you know I failed already.
LOL update yourself the hook(base) and its working -.- its not difficult
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us