Pointers, Addys, Offsets, WeaponLog, ETC

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
can i ask something what is the string name of message box function ??
Quote Originally Posted by Death-Dev View Post
can i ask something what is the string name of message box function ??
i'll post it all next version
Very good job
oh my God, No Knock Back. wonderfull, work 100 % for me. thanks very much.
Quote Originally Posted by asikcf View Post
oh my God, No Knock Back. wonderfull, work 100 % for me. thanks very much.
no prob on the next version i'll post more hack codes and Strings too
i got some school projects so..it'll take a while
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
no prob on the next version i'll post more hack codes and Strings too
i got some school projects so..it'll take a while
He is good Buddy he is nicer to evryone.
Quote Originally Posted by HamRock View Post
Ain't They Are Gonna Update?? Cuz CF Patched
wht u mean?
i'll update later
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
wht u mean?
i'll update later
Why Later? I Need It Now I AM Making A Hack And Has To Check My No Recoil. I Am Finding No Recoil Code But I Don't Get It :S SO If You Don't Mind We 2 Can Be Team?

Have MSN? What Are You Waiting For? Add Me:- Ham-Rock@.hotmail.com

Thanks,
*-CrossFireCoder-*.
Quote Originally Posted by *-CrossFireCoder-* View Post
Why Later? I Need It Now I AM Making A Hack And Has To Check My No Recoil. I Am Finding No Recoil Code But I Don't Get It :S SO If You Don't Mind We 2 Can Be Team?

Have MSN? What Are You Waiting For? Add Me:- Ham-Rock@.hotmail.com

Thanks,
*-CrossFireCoder-*.
Nothanks google norecoil code and u can find
Quote Originally Posted by *-CrossFireCoder-* View Post
Why Later? I Need It Now I AM Making A Hack And Has To Check My No Recoil. I Am Finding No Recoil Code But I Don't Get It :S SO If You Don't Mind We 2 Can Be Team?

Have MSN? What Are You Waiting For? Add Me:- Ham-Rock@.hotmail.com

Thanks,
*-CrossFireCoder-*.
Lol No thanks Dark my Braw .. Don't try to steal my member

And If you really aare a coder Use OllyDbg. Except For begging
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
So Much For Keeping This Updated :/
I guess he got other jobs too..
Thanks for this
But No Scope Value 1 and work FINE
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us