Can we..

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Can we..
..unlock specific titles and emblems?
Quote Originally Posted by omenSP View Post
..unlock specific titles and emblems?
Yes, but there is a hard way of doing this X,x
Here is the show of it: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...unlocking.html
No, no help or so but...
You need to update the addresses and you're good to go.
But it will be 255 ways to do it.
And that is like an O,o

But, I think that I saw a hack where this have been done.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...er-3-01-a.html
Look for his updated version. (Not here on MPGH.)
I think he have added that function.

But I can't say for sure
He hasn't released an update, but I'll try the hard way. :3
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us