PatchedOldSchoolHack BP CoDMW3 BETA 4

Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
Yep, there was a recent update for MW3.
Quote Originally Posted by AZTEKDHARMA View Post
DETECTED
.!!!yip!!!
This still working ?o.o
i haven't been caught but its been compromised... needs an update
so no vacban but unfortunatly as stated above its been compromised?
vac Banned.
detected unsafe.
I inject this fine, When I pull up the menu and check and unchecked the boxes fine. But none of the features of the mod work ? I have tried in window and full screen.
Quote Originally Posted by Whatsausername View Post
I inject this fine, When I pull up the menu and check and unchecked the boxes fine. But none of the features of the mod work ? I have tried in window and full screen.
The game updated... you didnt notice the extra 10 prestiges?
still working for today??
Detected?
ppl above sound like they've been VAC Banned. I'm way scared 2 use this one now . I didn't even really even use the aim' unless i was trying 2 show off for a round or 2 on a Saturday night or something. Is it Detected 4 real?
yes, it is detected.
the sure-fire way to know is because of the new update.
this not working for me
the menu not poping up
Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?