LackLuster..Ver.2

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
LackLuster..Ver.2

Added asteroids on the back/front (pretty sloppy I know )
And Changed up the hue a bit as well. Less Pinky
You've tweaked the lightning good. I don't like the way you spread those asteroids, too many of them in the middle. There seem to be some lines inside the letters but barely visible, you should put some darker lines to create some nice effects, or maybe scatter edges of letters into small pieces, but keeping the important parts as they are.
Yep. The letters have a metallic textutre clip masked on to it. Thamks for the advice.
Those are by Ryan? I didn't know. just found it on deviant art..
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
Those are by Ryan? I didn't know. just found it on deviant art..
They're not mine, per se. I just used them recently.
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
Those are by Ryan? I didn't know. just found it on deviant art..
I'm just messin with ya
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


I'm just messin with ya
Love the typography and the depth between the text and asteroids.
If you would, I'd love to learn the technique used for the text in this piece unless it's just a certain font or and overlayed texture
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?