Karok Blaster/Cestus.

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by alexsasuke13 View Post
That wasn't my only argument.Please,read carefully.
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. But I hate being called stupid. So here we go. Here's everything you said in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by alexsasuke13 View Post
How do you know he's a no-lifer?You checked him or what?I can get a +15 weapon without no-life,lol.And yes,I said that BLASTER ATTACK is not risky for me,because I know when to attk.And it doesn't make my argument invalid,I did go to NA with my AOL Desktop and did some solo runs with blaster.A Lann is WAY Different than a Karok.

And I'm not going to start a "fight" I just said my opinion,some says that sword lann is better some says that spear is better.If you know how to use blaster and weaving it can be better than absorb shock.
No arguments here, except saying you can use blast attack safely. I wonder if you did hero runs though. Oh, and you say that if you know how to use blaster and weaving it can be better than absorb shock. But here again, you don't give a reason to "WHY" it's better. I could say the same. If you use absorb shock, it can be better than weaving. That's not a reason. That's a statement without proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by alexsasuke13 View Post
If you look at this video,you can see that with weaving you don't need to f wait until your heal recharges again,and can attack him.I don't get why you say it's risky,it's really easy to play with it.I can't do a video because I'm from EU not NA.

And I don't give a .. if you can attack idk how much times while using absorb shock and <> many times when you use weaving.I just want to have fun,and blaster is more funnier to play than the slooow pillar.

Also,give a TL;DR.
Ok, here your first actual argument. Though, if you wait until your HP regens to start attacking again, you are playing wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by alexsasuke13 View Post
Not sure if troll,or just stupid..Weaving>Absorb Shock,and Blaster can do more damage,it's just that you can't use it.And give some arguments if you say absorb shock is better.
Well, that one hell of an argument here. Weaving > absorb shock. Great argumentation.

I wonder what I didn't read right..
I personally think Pillar is better, does more damage and gives me the ability to attack non stop while using absorb shock. I'm pretty sure Cestus' has its advantages, but its nothing I can use for my play style.
Cestus has a little better survivability than pillar. However, the dmg is really suck especially when using trans compare to other classes.
I was curious about the difference between the 2 weapons and I thank Methodeman for describing it, now it's clear that the pillar fits my play style more like for any other average player that wants to have a good time while playing, not too stressing... like a game should be.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?