SolvedHelp with HGWC PLEASEEEE

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with HGWC PLEASEEEE
The game watcher [hgwc] stops at 94%
it is responding and it load normally untill it gets to 94% it stops
it dosent move even after hours
Pleasee help
It's probably having connectivity issues, try disabling your firewall.
Disable Anti Virus completely. Also try doing some internet troubleshooting if you think it isn't a connectivity problem. Take out your main internet plug and switch it off for a good few seconds, then put it back it completely.
hmm...I have experience HGWC not responding after 44%....I have never heard of it stopping at 94%..kinda weird.
You should definitely try re-installing, I have when i had the 44% stop problem, and it worked fine after words. Just make sure to re-install after deleting all of your crossfire files.
When that doesn't work, re-install using SAFE MODE. That will work 99%.
If THAT doesn't work, disable your anti-virus completely, and try using a CF cleaner.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?