ExclamationI stop making hacks!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I stop making hacks!
I have been very in active the past few weeks/months. This is because:

I am really sorry but I just don't have time to make hacks anymore because I have got college work to finish off and got up-coming exams. The CFBR, CFEU, CFRU projects have been cancelled sadly. However, I might release my last CFNA hack but I can not guarantee nothing.

Good Bye MPGH!


all mpghers are leaving :S its sad beacause some of them are genius and awesome coders,h@ckers

and also bye bye and good luck with your examss..
See you soon! Good luck in studies
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
I have been very in active the past few weeks/months. This is because:

I am really sorry but I just don't have time to make hacks anymore because I have got college work to finish off and got up-coming exams. The CFBR, CFEU, CFRU projects have been cancelled sadly. However, I might release my last CFNA hack but I can not guarantee nothing.

Good Bye MPGH!


That is with life. Shit gets busy.
Hope I see you soon
Bai.
CF section is dieing.....first it was philong....then now u....
Bye IT kinda sucks.


i will miss u, despite the fact i never used ur hacks, but still
I've loved your Releases, And hopefully once you finish your Business you can come back and Release your hacks again
OMFG! WHY you leave me now bro!!! WHY?????

You were of the GREATER CODERS for Crossfire! I WILL MISS YOUR HACKS!
Two down, 1 to go.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us