[Release] PurpleBot

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] PurpleBot
Okay well I've been working on this bot for a while, it has the send keys to MapleStory for many different keys, and Fly hack. I'll update it as I get a chance, but it's a good bot in my opinion, i use it for overnight, works fine, undetected.

**Instruction**
1. Open PurpleBot.exe
2. Enter Auto-Login information
3. Enter MapleStory path
4. Hit Start MapleStory
5. Maple will start, hit okay to the 2 message boxes that appear
5.5. The bot will appear
6. Start MapleStory
7. Hit Alt+F1 at Login screen to Auto-Login
8. Profit

Enjoy.

Credits to me.

Download: PurpleBot.zipⓘ
how do i Find Maplestory's path on my computer?
Hey can you post a virus scan. Im not downloading this unless you virus scan it. Thanks.
hmmm I might try it if somone could virus scan it
i agree virus scan
link scanner-nothing
i guess il try it

EDIT DONT DO IT something popped up saying stuff about SMPT server Sounds like its emailing the info to him
muinto hehehehe
hum bom esse hack é o melhor gostei desse saiti
Why i got the feeling this is a keylogger? =,=
2 Posts
No virus scan
No one tried it yet

ahhh keylogger failed one time
I wouldn't trust him. He has no scanner, doesnt tell enough information about the bot/hack and also he only posted on ONE other thread
yup. me neither i would like to know more,.........
I tried it wouldn't launch from the exe its no virus or trojans just lame files that was made to look like a program so fail fail fail fail im a choob but hes a scammer and you know what i hate u for waisting all of our time you get that i hate you if i could jump through my pc ude have a black eye. Gm Please close thread or lock it something
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us