Item duping.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Item duping.
If you have to do with high value items like Max Heads, Unusuals, Buds you will notice that many people speak of duped items. Those are items that exist more than once and have the same history.

It was possible to do like this: You traded the same items through steam trade and ingame trading simultaneously. Somehow one person will then lose it's items while the other gains them double. (please correct me if this is wrong).

Anyways this doesn't work anymore and I got told that there doesn't exist a way to dupe right now (except staging a hacking attack).

But not too long ago I saw someone dupe an unusual hat. I asked this person but he told that Valve did it (which is bullshit because he had both in his bp). He didn't want to tell me how he did it, but I am sure that there is a new way to do it. Naturally you wouldn't tell it anybody because else everyone will do it and crash the economy. But isn't this site made to share tips and tutorials?

So if anybody knows the new way of duping or has more information on it in general I would like him to post here.

Thanks in advance
recently i give osme thought into this, and i think i may have found a way to do this.
add me on steam and i ll give u the full details XD. Steam Community :: ID :: 666JizzyZ666
it invloves sandbox and 4 steam accounts.
thats the hint i ll give u guys.
Quote Originally Posted by 666Jizzy666 View Post
recently i give osme thought into this, and i think i may have found a way to do this.
add me on steam and i ll give u the full details XD. Steam Community :: ID :: 666JizzyZ666
it invloves sandbox and 4 steam accounts.
thats the hint i ll give u guys.
If anyone is stupid enough to fall for such bullshit you deserve to lose whatever you lose.
I thought I saw a method some where but I cant seem to recall it now :\"
no there is nothing to dupe or get itmes
Max's Severed Head is a duped item supposedly.
I've duped items before, when in-game trading (Which isn't possible anymore due to Valve's brilliant idea to switch to steam trade) and when the item server would lag, there'd be a chance for it to get duped.
I always dupe when the Valve servers arnt working... Hint:When steam cant identify your account (You cant use your weps except the stock)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us