Need help
Hello guys, I need help with hacks 
I am on Vista and no hack works. Everytime I try, the hacks is succesfully injected, but nothin happens, no premium, no 5th slot, nothing at all.
I run as admin both the hack and warrock.
I tryed to shut down firewall and than run as admin, but still any hack works. I also tryed to run the hack in compatibility mode with XP SP2, nothing happens.
Just dunno what to do.

I am on Vista and no hack works. Everytime I try, the hacks is succesfully injected, but nothin happens, no premium, no 5th slot, nothing at all.
I run as admin both the hack and warrock.
I tryed to shut down firewall and than run as admin, but still any hack works. I also tryed to run the hack in compatibility mode with XP SP2, nothing happens.
Just dunno what to do.