VB Coders

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
VB Coders
I am taking a class in VB, and I know the basics now, I'm not quite ready for hacking, but what hacks can i actually make in VB? Any sort of wall hack, or any feature that shows another players location through walls? Because I know D3D is C++, comment plz, ty for the help
umm VB we can make menu hacks out of it but it's Different. But people usually makes Injector And Loader other some Cool stuff. VB is Easy to understand language than C++.
you can make with vb a menu but its little bit hard ^^
Menu, injector and a loader
You can do all in vb

Menu (Form / D3D) , Memory Hacks (like trainers but better), you can hook any crap you like,... and so on,.. but it is a bit harder and longer work as in C++
Loaders, Injectors, Menus, mods probably, etc
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us