VAC

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
VAC
Hi

I heard about the VAC ban(steam) that there is a delay. So someone who get caught today, gets banned like 2 weeks later.
I used byldobot(now patched). And I tried to inject it yesterday but then game crashes and after that I saw it was PATCHED

I also used 2 stats editors(to edit kills, deaths, playtime, wins, losses, etc) and a level hack(all of them were released TODAY, so I think they are safe)
I changed my kill deaths, win losses and I level hacked to 0prestige level80.
Will I be banned now, is there a chance? I didn't see anything weird.
My current VAC status: Good Reputation (translated from dutch)



Thanks.
Huisdier
Yes, there is a pretty big chance that you can get banned.

but i cant promise you will get banned, some gets lucky and some dont!
hope for the best
But I didn't use anything that was detected
Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
Yes, there is a pretty big chance that you can get banned.

but i cant promise you will get banned, some gets lucky and some dont!
hope for the best
Ty for reply.
But I didnt use anything that was detected. Only a undetected(released today) stats changer and a Patched byldobot.(Just Patched, not detected)

So everyone who uses a stat hack has a very big change to get banned?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Thanks, ANYONE ELSE?
You wont get banned.
I injected BydloBot Version 1 when that got patched several times and I havent been banned yet.

I injected Old School Hack 1 Hour before that got marked as Detected ("Ouch")
stats hacking won't cause a ban unless you leave the program running while in game, VAC doesn't run in barracks if you inject anything into the game "Undetected" and say a week later it's patch/detected you'll get banned 100% but if you haven't played in like 2 weeks and ran the hack that long ago then you probably won't get a ban due to the fact that you haven't injected the detected file recently. Stay clear of injecting anything into the game cause no matter how long it is you'll get ban sooner or later if you keep on doing it
stat hack, no u wont get banned, unless u used wrong
another question, has anyone gotten banned for support killstreaks yet or are those VAC safe
I did:
Use stats hack only in Barracks.
Used byldobot few days before it got patched(not detected, the game just stops working when Injecting it)
Tried to use byldobot once when it was patched(the game stopped working directly after the injection)
SO WHAT IS THE CONCLUSION?
THANKS!
you probably won't get banned because the injector never worked for you (never were in game cause your game crashed when injected) stay clear of injectors if you don't want a ban
same happend to me and.. well i don't play mw3 anymore.
the support killstreak hack or "extreme hack" isn't detected yet.but dont over use it for the sake of every1 else please
The stat hacks, texture hacks, rank hacks, thus far, are not things you will be banned for. If you are injecting a bot you are very much running the risk of being banned. People that say they use it and haven't been banned yet are still risking the ban regardless of what they say.
I've been using Bydlobot until it got patched and i ranked hacked up to Level80 aaages ago and never banned. but recently I injected ************* BP CoDMW3 BETA 4 it was detected at the time but wasn't aware.. and now I'm VAC banned .. I know its my fault and all that. But yeah just saying it is risky.. so hack carefully or not at all.
I never use aimbots and wall hacks but I use support killstreak changer and lvl hack and a mod for a month now and didn't get banned

@huisdier0101 can u send me your steam name in pm
I'm also dutch
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?