SolvedHelp ASAP~!~!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help ASAP~!~!
When I Log On to mpgh FreeVIP weekend It says waiting for hack stream I start Combat Arms Nothing Pops up like its supposed too??? So Combat Arms just loads Press Insert Nothing happends _--_--
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
When I Log On to mpgh FreeVIP weekend It says waiting for hack stream I start Combat Arms Nothing Pops up like its supposed too??? So Combat Arms just loads Press Insert Nothing happends _--_--
Wait up until the loader says 'Waiting for Combat Arms' then start Combat Arms.
Yeah But IT Saids Waiting For Hack stream just wait then?
Quote Originally Posted by Dick12 View Post
Yeah But IT Saids Waiting For Hack stream just wait then?
Turn off your anti-virus. I think it is blocking it.
how do do that
it wont work for me either but i get the problem that im missing a .dll and its makin me mad )':
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?