IBOT 1.7.2

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
IBOT 1.7.2
I was editing some codes and I came across this person's trainer; so I thought I would edit some function and release it here quickly before I stop for the night.


IBot V1.7.2




Includes[After some config from me]:
-Auto-Attack
-Auto-Loot
-Auto-Jump
-Auto-Skill
-Auto-Chat
-Auto-Click
-Auto-Pot
-Auto-Hotkeys
-and some more!


How to Use (No bypass needed/injector):
•Just run it, ignore any messages.
•If your using Windows 7/Vista "Run on Administrator" (Right-click and click Run on Administrator)
•Awesome thing about this is you can start it at anytime without closing maple and it's not so laggy after I've re-coded some of the functions.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/886d...is/1329067202/
Multi-Engine Antivirus Scanner - Services - NoVirusThanks.org

 
Credits
-Richyy for making this Trainer & Me for re-coding & fixing it :]
lBot v1.7.2.rar11 KB · 2,969 downloads Scanning…
Hope this gets approved soon.
How does this work without hooking on to maple?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
How does this work without hooking on to maple?
You open Maplestory first & then IBot, it'll automatically detect Maplestory for u
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post


You open Maplestory first & then IBot, it'll automatically detect Maplestory for u
Ohh...
I love auto-injectors...
Come on Minions, approve please!
Nice bot Approve it!
Sounds great!
Hope aproved
Caum on, approve please minions!
Hey, calm down folks. I was sleeping. Looks like you released quite a bit last night. What exactly do you do to "polish" it? AFAIK, these things aren't really open source. Also isn't this like two years old?
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Hey, calm down folks. I was sleeping. Looks like you released quite a bit last night. What exactly do you do to "polish" it? AFAIK, these things aren't really open source. Also isn't this like two years old?
Exactly what I was thinking. This can only be fixed if he had the source.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post


Exactly what I was thinking. This can only be fixed if he had the source.
Well, if it's completely unpacked it might be possible to 'update' it by switching out some old pointers for new ones. But, then again, this file was scanned two years ago with the same MD5 sum so...
Seems to work decently. I can get all the other options to work minus auto-pot.
Warning: Friendly Tactical Noob Inbound.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaun_707 View Post
Warning: Friendly Tactical Noob Inbound.
I know how to read and follow instructions, thanks for not answering my question and adding nothing of value in the process.

Anyways to expand I set Hp and Mp% and binded potions to the respective keys and enabled them and it didn't seem to work.
Quote Originally Posted by pkL View Post
I know how to read and follow instructions, thanks for not answering my question and adding nothing of value in the process.

Anyways to expand I set Hp and Mp% and binded potions to the respective keys and enabled them and it didn't seem to work.
It will never work.
There is no hook function/auto updater.

This is old and pointers are not hooked.
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us