Getting banned all the time!!!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Getting banned all the time!!!
i maded new account yesterday because my main account get banned and today i am trying to logi and i am banned again
okay i use the no recoil but my brother uses it to and he is not banned we are in the same discript same group and i get banned but he wont get banned ?
wth have i done?
i registered at camecoach is that legal or not?
If you have modified any files in the games, delete them and redownload them. I did that, I just re-downloaded the files and my acc gets debanned.
Quote Originally Posted by Xephide View Post
If you have modified any files in the games, delete them and redownload them. I did that, I just re-downloaded the files and my acc gets debanned.
It does? whe i got banned a while ago and I still havent been unbanned wtf...
You must still be hacking...Try not to hack for a few days and see what happens.
I bet a quarter you're injecting your hack, playing a bit then going to social/lobby.
Don't!
It's what makes it detected even if it's undetected.
Quote Originally Posted by Sujinn View Post
I bet a quarter you're injecting your hack, playing a bit then going to social/lobby.
Don't!
It's what makes it detected even if it's undetected.
i didnt know it works like that, that may be the reason why im always getting banned when i reach like 60 R or near
im always going to buy some clothes on that R :P Will try not going to social and see if it will help.
Hm, I heard a rumor that they use your IP to ban you so they can find all of your accounts; Not sure if there's any truth behind that though. Also you were probably just reported or spotted by an admin or something I don't know, but I use both macro and no recoil but I haven't encountered any problems except a guy who called me out on my hacks.
i saw here that aim tweak can it cause bann

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

i saw here that aim tweak can it cause bann
and Xephide did you get auto unbann or you supported?
I email the support, and i get an bot mail saying that i use a third party software, but i didn't. After i tried to delete the files and get auto-unban. (I think)
question are u running it throw steam or gamerfirst cuz if your useing steam then STOP now before they come and knock on ur door and anyways steam is quick at picking up hacks even u think u can out run them and also i think ur brother is useing gamerfirst to run his hack but if i was you i will see how ur brother runs his hack and follow his way maybe he runs it when he is the dis not when the game is starting
Gul you have right my brother is using gamersfirst and i am using steam thanks for advise i will move it to gamerfirst and run it with gamersfirst

by the way can i get banned if i use this aim mod
that i go to APB folder and change the ABpgame.ini file
first ur welcome and srry i rlly dont know abut the apbgame.ini file that u need to ask from someone els and ya i am also looking for aim mod and i have posted a thread to that so far no answer but hey maybe someone will tell me and then i will pass it to u soo far gud luck
Quote Originally Posted by gul View Post
soo far gud luck
playing right now and i have no problems ty again
Solved .
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?