What do you think about people who call hacks are for noobs?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
What do you think about people who call hacks are for noobs?
What the title says, what is your response when you hack and other people say hacks are for noobs and what do you think about them?
I don't hack
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I don't hack
Hahaha nice one. Have you EVER hacked?
Btw, what games do you play?
I used haX in f2p games but

i dont use Hax in games that i bought.
I think they're right.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I think they're right.
But coding a hack is much complex than playing a game


---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krooshev View Post
I used haX in f2p games but

i dont use Hax in games that i bought.
I hack regardless
I don't hack, only to relieve stress.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
I don't hack, only to relieve stress.
I hack all the time
I haven't got time to play a game properly
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?