Mod Loader

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Mod Loader
Hi all, there is a mod loader done by me. It's practically a mod pack with his loader to make things faster when putting or deleting mods.

Screen:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...6d5e012babd5fa

Next versions will have:
- more mods
- working g36e to f2000 scope and texture
- prettier interface
- bug fixes

I hope you will enjoy it
ModLoader.rar9.2 MB · 47 downloads Scanning…
You need 2 virusscans of the .rar .
cmd how make that look better?
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
cmd how make that look better?
I'll try to make it with visual c++, it's hard for me but who knows...
Quote Originally Posted by Creev View Post
I'll try to make it with visual c++, it's hard for me but who knows...
u gonna spend way to much time in c++
try vb6,vb,net,C#
Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio Doritos View Post
theres no use for this
no good mods in it?
Awesome job.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us